Biotin PEG biotin is a pegylated biotin reagents with two biotin molecules on each terminal of PEG chain. This bi-functional biotin reagent can be used to derive biotin tag by binding one biotin to avidin or streptavidin substrate.
- Biotinylation– label molecules and surfaces for assay or affinity purification methods involving avidin or streptavidin probes and resins
- Cell surface labeling– biotins can be crosslinked to cell surface using avidin or streptavidin.
- Appearance (color): White to off-white.
- Appearance (form): Semi-solid to solid;
- Solubility: Soluble in DMSO, DMF or water (Pegylated);
- Store at -20 0C.