ize steric hindrance for binding to streptavidin or avdins.
- Biotinylation– label molecules and surfaces for assay or affinity purification methods involving avidin or streptavidin probes and resins
- Cell assays–Fluorescein can be easily traced with its green fluorescent signal in FITC channel.
- Water soluble-Biotin PEG fluorescein is soluble in common aqueous buffer and can be used directly in aqueous solution without need toxic organic solvents.
- Appearance (color): Orange or yellow;
- Appearance (form): Semi-solid to solid depends on MW;
- Solubility: Soluble in DMSO, DMF or water (Pegylated);
- Store at -20 0C. Desiccate. Protect from light.