Ovalbumin, Biotin and FITC labeled
Biotin and FITC labeled Ovalbumin is one of Nanocs' multifunctional OVA conjugates. Ovalbumin (abbreviated OVA) is the main protein found in egg white. Ovalbumin has been used in the study of protein structure, proteomics and immunology. Biotin and FITC duel-labeled OVA is a green fluorescent OVA conjugate that has a biotin tag. This conjugate has fluorescent ex/em wavelength at 495 nm/515 nm. Biotin tag on this conjugate can be detected easily with avidin or streptavidin reagents.
- Substrates: Ovalbumin;
- Labeling tag: Biotin and FITC;
- Ex/Em wavelength: 495 nm/515 nm
- Form: Aqueous buffer solution or dry powder;
- Labeling ratio: 2~5 Biotin and 4-8 FITC per OVA molecule;
- Binding target: Streptavidin or avidin;
- Store at 4 0C. Protect from light.