Carbonylacrylic PEG COOH
Synonym: Carboxylic acid PEG Carbonylacrylic, Carbonylacrylic PEG acid
Carbonylacrylic PEG COOH is a thiol and amine reactive heterobifunctional PEG derivatives. Similar to Maleimide PEG, carbonylacrylic group can react with thiol group quickly to form a stable thiol ether bond. Carboxylic acid group, -COOH, on the other hand, can be activated to react to amine or hydryoxy groups.
- Form: Solid
- Apearance: Light yellow/off-white
- Reactive groups: Carbonylacrylic and COOH
- Reactive to: Sulfhydryl and primary amine/hydroxyl groups
- Solubility: Soluble in water
- Store at -20 0C. Desiccate.