Carbonylacrylic PEG Biotin
Synonym: Biotin PEG Carbonylacrylic
Carbonylacrylic PEG Biotin is a thiol and amine reactive heterobifunctional PEG derivatives. Similar to Maleimide, carbonylacrylic group can react with thiol group quickly to form a stable thiol ether bond. Biotin, on the other hand, is a useful tag to bind to avidin, streptavidin or neutravidin.
- Form: Solid
- Apearance: Light yellow/off-white
- Reactive groups: Carbonylacrylic and biotin
- Reactive to: Sulfhydryl and streptavidin
- Solubility: Soluble in water
- Store at -20 0C. Desiccate.