Carbonylacrylic PEG NHS
Synonym: NHS PEG Carbonylacrylic
Carbonylacrylic PEG NHS is a thiol and amine reactive heterobifunctional PEG derivatives. Similar to Maleimide, carbonylacrylic group can react with thiol group quickly to form a stable thiol ether bond. NHS, on the other hand, can react to primary amine group at alkaline pH to form a stable amide bond.
- Form: Solid
- Apearance: Light yellow/off-white
- Reactive groups: Carbonylacrylic and NHS
- Reactive to: Sulfhydryl and primary amine groups
- Solubility: Soluble in water
- Store at -20 0C. Desiccate.