Magnetic Titanium Oxide TiO2 Partciles
The Nanocs SYNXTM Magnetic Titanium Oxide (TiO2) particles have high affinity toward phosphopeptides. These magnetic TiO2 particles enable efficient enrichment of phosphorylated peptides for Mass spectrometry (MS) analysis.
- Easy to use: Simply mix the particles with targeted phosphopeptide samples and separate with magnet;
- Fast to separate: Separation can be done in a few minutes; Easy to scale up for automatic separation;
- High binding capacity: Up to a few mg of phosphopeptides bind to those particles;
- High specifity: Recovers phosphopeptides with over 90% selectivity;
- Separation taget: Phosphopeptides;
- Separation mode: Magnetic;
- Applications: Mass spectrometry analysis;
- Store at 4-8 0C. Do not freeze.