Norbornene PEG Biotin
Synonym: Biotin PEG Norbornene, Norbornene PEG5000 Biotin, Biotin PEG5000 Norbornene
Norbornene PEG Biotin is one of Nanocs Click Chemistry PEG Reagents that have a Norbornene group on one end of PEG chain and a biotin tag on the other PEG terminus. Norbornene is a strain-promoted dienophile that has been used in thiol-ene click chemistry to react with thiols. It also an excellent Click Chemistry reagent used in tetrazine-norbornene cycloaddition. Meanwhile, biotin tag can bind to avidin or streptavidin with high affinity. Biotin PEG Norbornene can participate various Click Chemistry reactions. PEG linker between Norbornene and Biotin offers good water solubility, better stability or flexible linker structure.
- Form: Solid powder
- Color: White
- Solubility: Soluble in water
- Reactive groups: Norbornene, Biotin
- Reactive to: Thiol, tetrazine, amine
- Purity: >95%
- Applications: Thiol-ene and tetrazine-norbornene click chemistry
- Store at -20 0C. Desiccate.