OVA Norbornene Conjugate
Norbornene OVA conjugate is one of Nanocs albumin bioconjugate that can go Click Chemistry. Norbornene is a strain-promoted dienophile that has been used in thiol-ene click chemistry to react with thiols. It also an excellent Click Chemistry reagent used in tetrazine-norbornene cycloaddition. Norbornene conjugated OVA can be used to react with thiol or tetrazine bearing molecules.
- Form: Lyophilized powder or buffered solution
- Color: Colorlessr
- Reactive groups: Norbornene
- Reactive to: Thiol, tetrazine, amine
- Purity: >95%
- Applications: Thiol-ene and tetrazine-norbornene click chemistry
- Store at 4-8 0C. Desiccate.
|PG4A-NB-10k , 4 arm Norbornene PEG|