Ovalbumin, FITC conjugate
OVA FITC is one of Nanocs's fluorescent OVA conjugates that can be used for in-vivo imaging and other biomedical applications. Ovalbumin (abbreviated OVA) is the main protein found in egg white. Ovalbumin has been used in the study of protein structure, proteomics and immunology. Nanocs provides a variety of functionalized and bioconjugated ovalbumin conjugates. Our fluorescein labeled OVA (FITC-OVA) is a green fluorescent OVA conjugate that has strong fluorescence around 515 nm upon excited at 488 nm excitation wavelength.
- Conjuate substrate: OVA (Ovalbumin);
- Conjugate dye: Fluorescein (FITC);
- Form: Aqueous solution or lyophilized powder;
- Color: Yellow or orange;
- Ex/Em Wavelength: 495 nm/515 nm;
- Conjugation ratio: 5~10 fluorescein (FITC) on each OVA molecule.
- Store at 4 0C. Protect from light.