BSA, Cy5 labeled
Similar products: SF650 BSA, Alexa fluor 647 BSA
Cy5 labeled BSA is a fluorescent bovin albumin conjugate with bright near infrared fluorescence. Cy5 is a near infrared dye that has excitation emission at 650/670 nm. Cy5 labeled BSA has exceptional intensive near IR fluorescence with high quantum yield. Nanocs provides a variety of chemically functionalized and fluorescently labeled albumin (Bovine, oval, human, etc.) conjugates with different functionality. These functional albumin products were purified by size chromatography to remove non-conjugated molecules and ensure adequate applications both in-vitro and in-vivo.
- Form: Cy5-BSA conjugate provided either in PBS buffer or lyophilized powder.
- Color: Blue or dark blue.
- Ex/Em wavelength: ~650 nm/670 nm.
- Conjugation ratio: 2~7 Cy5 dyes on each BSA molecule.
- Conjugate nature: Cy5 linked to BSA covalently.
- Store at 4 0C. Protect from light.
Click to enlarge
|BS1-FC-1 , BSA, FITC labeled|
|BS1-RB-1 , BSA, Rhodamine labeled|
|BS1-S3-1 , BSA, Cy3 labeled|
|BS1-S55-1 , BSA, Cy5.5 labeled|
|BS1-S7-1 , BSA, Cy7 labeled|
|BS2-BNFC-1 , BSA, FITC and Biotin labeled|
|BS1-S75-1 , BSA, Cy7.5 labeled|