Ni-NTA His-select Agarose Beads
Ni-NTA agarose beads are used for His-tag protein purification. Ni-NTA functional agarose (Pegarose) beads from Nanocs have uniform size in the range of 50~150 microns. These activated beads have multiple Ni-NTA groups that can be used to attached His-tagged recommbinant proteins to the bead surface. Nanocs surface modified agarose beads provide more choices than any other companies in this field. Customer conjugation and modification is available upon request.
- Form: Suspension in aqueous solution with 30% isopropanol,50% slurry;
- Appearance: Light blue;
- Ni-NTA loding density: 25~40 umol/mg gel;
- Protein bind capacity: 25-50 mg His-tag protein/mL settled gel;
- Binding target: Proteins with His-tag;
- Beads type: 4% crosslinked agarose beads;
- Store at 2~8 0C.
|M-C2-2 , N-ethylmaleimide, NEM|
|AR-SS-1 , Agarose, S3 high capacity acyl-RAC capture beads|
|AR-SS-2 , Agarose, S3 High Capacity Acyl-rac Capture Resin, 5 mL|