PEG coated polystyrene beads
PEG (Polyethylene glycol) coated polystyrene latex beads offered from Nanocs were made by surface coating of polyethylene glycol to monodispersed polystyrene particles. PEG is a biocompatible polymer that offers good water solubility and supresses non-specific absorption of biomolecules to polystyrene bead surface. Our PEG modified polystyrene particles are supplied in aqueous solution and they can be used for various biomedical research.
- Appearance: White/translucent solution depends on polystyrene particle size.
- Surface coating: PEG (Polyethylene glycol).
- Solution: Aqueous buffered soution.
- Concentration: 1% (w/v) solid.
- Particle size: See on label.
- Store at 4-8 0C. DO NOT FREEZE.