Magnetic beads, silica coated, MS1u beads
Magnetic Particles, silica coated:
Nanocs provides a number of different sized magnetic particles coated with a thin layer of silica oxide on their surface. Thickness of this silica layer ranges from 20-100 nm. These silica coated magnetic particles can be modified with functional silanes to derive different functional groups for further bioconjugation applications. Bioconjugated magnetic particles can be used for nucleic acid, proteins or cell separation and purification.
- Composition: Silica Coated Magnetic Particles, 1 um;
- Appearance: Brownish to dark brown solution;
- Particle Size: ~1 micron;
- Concentration: 10 mg/mL;
- Functional ligand: Silica;
- Store at 4-8 0C. Do not freeze.