Gold Coated Magnetic beads, biotin labeled
Gold coated magnetic particles, Biotin functional:
Nanocs provides biotin functionalized magnetic particles coated with a thin layer of gold nanoparticles on their surface. Thickness of this gold layer ranges from 20-100 nm. Biotin ligands on these gold nanoparticle coated magnetic particles can bind to avidin, streptavidin or neutravidin with high affinity. Biotinylated gold magnetic particles thus can be used for bioassay development, molecule or cell separation and purification.
- Composition: Gold coated magnetic particles, biotin functional, 1 micron;
- Appearance: Brownish to black solution;
- Particle Size: ~1 um;
- Concentration: 2 mg/mL;
- Functional ligand: Biotin;
- Binding target: Avidin, streptavidin or neutravidin.
- Store at 4-8 0C. Do not freeze.