PEG coated silica beads
Nanocs provides PEG (Polyethylene glycol) coated silica particles and beadsthat can be used for biomedical research. Our PEG coated silica beads were made from the covalent coating of silica nanoparticles or microbeads with narrow size distribution. PEG coating on those silica beads offers better water solubility and reduced non-specific absorption of other charged molecules.
- Appearance: White/translucent solution depends on silica particle size.
- Surface coating: PEG (Polyethylene glycol).
- Solution: Aqueous buffered soution.
- Concentration: 1% (w/v) solid.
- Particle size: See on label.
- Store at 4-8 0C. DO NOT FREEZE.