Gold coated silica beads. Protein A/G coated
Gold Coated Silica Beads, Protein A/G Conjugate:
Nanocs provides a number of different sized silica particles coated with a thin layer of gold on their surface. Thickness of this gold layer ranges from 20-100 nm. These gold coated silica particles have high affinity toward proteins, antibodies, peptides and nucleic acids. Protein A/G is a recommbinant protein with high affinity toward immunoglobin. Our protein A/G conjugated gold silica particles thus can be used for biomolecule and cell detection, purification and separation.
- Composition: Gold Coated Silica Beads, Protein A/G conjugate, 1 um;
- Appearance: Blue to black solution;
- Particle Size: ~1 micron;
- Concentration: 10 mg/mL;
- Functional group<: protein a>
- Store at 4-8 0C. Do not freeze.