Silica beads, azido function
Silica beads, azide functional
Azide functionalized silica nanoparticles or micro beads from Nanocs have narrow size distribution yet with multiple size selection from 5 nm to 50 microns. Azide groups on these silica beads can be used to react with alkyne or clyclooctyne via copper catalyzed or copper free Click Chemistry. Nanocs azide functional silica nanoparticle or micro beads are suspended in 1% aqeuous solution. Standard deviation of these silica particles is in the range of 10% of listed size parameter. Nanocs also offers various fluorescently labeled and surface functionalized silica particles for wide biomedical research and bioassay development. These surface modified silica particles provide our customers with more choices for in-vitro or in-vivo applications of those nanoparticles. Customer conjugation and modification is available upon request.
- 1% suspension in aqueous solution, other concentration available upon request;
- Particle shape: Spherical;
- Surface functionality: Azide(-N3);
- Appearance: Clear or translucent color depends on particle size;
- Store at 4 0C. DO NOT FREEZE.