Folic acid PEG acid, Folate-PEG-COOH
Folic acid PEG acid, Folate PEG COOH, MW 3400
Folic acid PEG acid, also called Folate PEG carboxylic acid, is one of Nanocs reactive folic acid PEG derivatives bearing a carboxylic acid group. Carboxylic acid group can be activated to react with amine groups. This reaction allows attachment of folic acid ligand to proteins, antibodies, peptides or particle surfaces. Pegylated folic acid has relatively good water solubility and bioactivity. Folic acid functionalized substrates have been used for targeted drug delivery, imaging, and bioassay development.
- Appearance (color): Yellow;
- Appearance (form): Solid;
- Reactive group: Carboxylic acid (COOH);
- Solubility: Soluble in water, DMSO, DMF.
- Store at -20 0C. desiccate. Protect from light. Avoid frequent thaw and freeze.