Folic acid PEG amine, Folate-PEG-NH2
Folic acid PEG amine, Folate PEG NH2, MW 3400
Folic acid PEG amine, also called Folate PEG amine, is one of Nanocs reactive folic acid PEG derivatives with a primary amine group. Primary amine can react with a variety of functional groups such as succinimidyl ester (NHS), carboxylic acids (COOH), anhydride and many others. This reaction allows attachment of folic acid ligand to proteins, antibodies, peptides or particle surfaces. Pegylated folic acid has relatively good water solubility and bioactivity. Folic acid functionalized substrates have been used for targeted drug delivery, imaging, and bioassay development.
- Appearance (color): Yellow;
- Appearance (form): Solid;
- Reactive group: Primary amine (-NH2);
- Solubility: Soluble in water, DMSO, DMF.
- Store at -20 0C. desiccate. Protect from light. Avoid frequent thaw and freeze.
|PG2-DSFA-2k , Folic acid PEG DSPE, DSPE-PEG-Folate|