mPEG-DBCO, PEG Dibenzylcyclooctyne
Synonym: DBCO PEG, mPEG DBCO, Methoxy PEG DBCO, Polyethylene glycol DBCO
mPEG DBCO, also called methoxy PEG DBCO, is a pegylated DBCO (dibenzocyclooctyne) derivative that can react with azide group without need any metal catalyst. The strain-promoted 1,3-dipolar cycloaddition of cyclooctynes and azides, also termed as the Cu-free Click reaction, is a bioorthogaonal reaction that enables the conjugation of two molecules in aqueous solution. PEG DBCO derivatives have excellent water solubility, possess fast kinetics and stability in aqueous buffer. They are one of the best pegylation reagents to modify proteins, peptides, antibodies, biopolymers and particles via copper free Click Chemistry reaction.
- Form: Solid
- Color: Yellow to light yellow
- Solubility: Soluble in water
- Reactive group: DBCO (Dibenzooctyne)
- Reactive to: Azide group (-N3)
- Purity: >95%
Copper-free Click reaction procedures:
- Prepare the azide-containing reagents in reaction buffer.
- Add PEG DBCO reagents to azide containing reagents. Add 1 mol equivalent of limiting reagent to 1.5~3.0 mol equivalents of abundance reagent.
- Incubate the reaction at room temperature for 2~4 hours or 2~12 hours at 4 0C.
- Purify conjugates either by dialysis or size-exclusion chromatograph.
- Store at -20 0C; Desiccate; Avoid frequent thaw and freeze.
Click here to see hundred of publications using Nanocs PEGs.
|PG1-DB-5k , mPEG-DBCO, PEG Dibenzylcyclooctyne|
|PG1-DB-2k , mPEG-DBCO, PEG Dibenzylcyclooctyne|
|PG1-DB-10k , mPEG-DBCO, PEG Dibenzylcyclooctyne|
|PG1-DB-20k , mPEG-DBCO, PEG Dibenzylcyclooctyne|
|PG1-DB-30k , mPEG-DBCO, PEG Dibenzylcyclooctyne|
|PG1-DB-40k , mPEG-DBCO, PEG Dibenzylcyclooctyne|
|PG1-DB-1k , mPEG-DBCO, PEG Dibenzylcyclooctyne|