Pyrene PEG Thiol
dye can bind to gold nanoparticle surface with high affinity. It can also react with a number of thiol reactive functional groups such as maleimide, iodoacetate and Dithiopyridine. Reactions of thiol with above groups allows easy and quick conjugation of pyrene to proteins, antibodies and gold particles. PEG linker between Pyrene and thiol group offers better water solubility, less steric hindrance and enhanced stability. Compared to other common fluorescent dyes, Nanocs’ reactive fluorescent PEG dyes are brighter, more stable and easier to use. All our reactive fluorescent PEG dyes can be used directly in aqueous buffer without need adding any organic solvents.
- Composition: Pyrene PEG Thiol
- Appearance: Colorless solid;
- Solubility: Soluble in aqueous buffer;
- Reactive group: Sulfhydryl/thiol (-SH);
- Reactive toward: Gold, Maleimide, Iodoacetate, Pyridyldithio, etc.;
- Excitation/Emission wavelength: 339 nm/384 nm.
- Store at -20 0C. Desiccate. Protect from light. Avoid frequent thaw and freeze.