Pyrene PEG NHS
probing oxygen in cells and lipid vesicles.Succinimidyl ester (NHS) functionalized pyrene PEG dye reacts readily with amine groups at pH 7.5~10.0 to form stable amide bonds. Reaction between NHS and amine groups allows easy and quick conjugation of pyrene to proteins, antibodies and many other biomolecules. PEG linker between Pyrene and NHS group offers better water solubility, less steric hindrance and enhanced stability. Compared to other common fluorescent dyes, Nanocs’ reactive fluorescent PEG dyes are brighter, more stable and easier to use. All our reactive fluorescent PEG dyes can be used directly in aqueous buffer without need adding any organic solvents.
- Composition: Pyrene PEG NHS
- Appearance: Colorless solid;
- Solubility: Soluble in aqueous buffer;
- Reactive group: Succinimidyl ester (NHS);
- Reactive toward: Primary amine (-NH2);
- Ex/Em wavelength: 339 nm/384 nm.
- Store at -20 0C. Desiccate. Protect from light. Avoid frequent thaw and freeze.