Biotin-PEG-NH2, Amino PEG Biotin
Synonym: Amino PEG Biotin, Biotin PEG NH2, NH2 PEG Biotin, Biotin PEG2000 NH2
Biotin PEG Amine (Biotin-PEG-NH2) is one of Nanocs reactive PEG biotin reagents that have a biotin tag on one PEG end and a primary amine group on the other PEG terminus. Biotin PEG NH2 can be used to modify other molecules or surfaces via its reactive primary amine group. Primary amine reacts readily with NHS ester, carboxylic acids and many other functional groups. Reactions btween amine and other groups allows rapid attachement of biotin tag to targeted molecules or material surfaces. Resulted biotin tag can be easily detected with avidin or streptavidin. PEG linker between NH2 and Biotin offers better water solubility, flexible linker structure and enhanced stability.
- Form: Solid
- Color: White
- Solubility: Soluble in aqueous buffer
- Reactive group: NH2 (primary amine)
- Reactive to: NHS ester, Carboxylic acids (-COOH), etc.
- Applications: Biotin conjugation (Biotinylation)
- Purity: >95%
- Store at -20 0C. Desiccate. Avoid frequent thaw and freeze.
Click here to check hundreds publications using Nanocs PEGs.
|PG2-AMBN-5k , Biotin-PEG-NH2, Biotin PEG amine|