Biotin-PEG-NHS, NHS PEG Biotin
Synonym: NHS PEG Biotin, Biotin PEG Succinimidyl ester, Biotin PEG20k NHS, NHS PEG20k Biotin
Biotin PEG NHS is one of Nanocs reactive PEG biotin reagents that can be used to label proteins, antibodies, small molecules or surfaces via their available amine groups. NHS reacts quickly with primary amine groups under alkaline pH to yield a stable amide bond. This reaction allows rapid attachement of biotin tag to targeted molecules or material surfaces. Resulted biotin tag can be easily detected with avidin or streptavidin. PEG linker between NHS and Biotin offers better water solubility, flexible linker structure and enhanced stability.
- Form: Solid
- Color: White
- Solubility: Soluble in aqueous buffer
- Reactive group: NHS (succinimidyl ester)
- Reactive to: Primary amine group (-NH2)
- Applications: Biotin conjugation (Biotinylation)
- Purity: >95%
- Store at -20 0C. Desiccate. Avoid frequent thaw and freeze.
Click here to check hundreds publications using Nanocs PEGs.