Selenium Nanoparticles, biotin labeled
Biotin labeled selenium nanoparticles offered from Nanocs were made by well-controlled chemical method. These particles are dispersed in aqueous solution and showed bright orange to red color. Compared to element selenium, nanostructured selenium particles showed lower toxicity to biological tissues. These selenium nanoparticles are good free radical scanvengers and exert strong cellular protection effect from oxidative stress. Biotin labeled selenium nanoparticles have high binding affinity towards streptavidin or avidin. Besides biotin labeled selenium nanoparticle solution, Nanocs also offers many other surface functionalized Se particles for different applications.
- Composition: Biotin labeled selenium nanoparticles in aqueous solution;
- Particle size: 25 nm to 150 nm;
- Color: Orange to orange red;
- Concentration: See on label;
- Store at 4 0C. DO NOT FREEZE.