Gold coated silica beads, carboxyl function
Gold Coated Silica Beads, carboxylic acid functional:
Nanocs provides a number of different sized silica particles coated with a thin layer of gold on their surface. Thickness of this gold layer ranges from 20-100 nm. These gold coated silica particles have high affinity toward proteins, antibodies, peptides and nucleic acids. Carboxylic acid functionalized gold silica particles can be further conjugated to other molecules with its excellent reactivity. Reaction between carboxylic acid and other groups plus high affinity of gold coating enables our gold coated silica particles be used for biomolecule and cell detection, purification and separation.
- Composition: Gold Coated Silica Beads, carboxylic acid functional, 1 um;
- Appearance: Blue to black solution;
- Particle Size: ~1 micron;
- Concentration: 10 mg/mL;
- Functional group: Carboxylic acid (-COOH);
- Store at 4-8 0C. Do not freeze.