DBCO PEG DSPE, DSPE PEG DBCO
Synonym: 1,2-Distearoyl-sn-glycero-3-phosphoethanolamine PEG DBCO, DSPE PEG5000 DBCO, DBCO PEG5000 DSPE
DSPE PEG DBCO (dibenzocyclooctyne) is one of Nanocs' reactive phospholipid PEG derivatives that can react with azide group via copper free Click Chemistry. DSPE (1,2-distearoyl-sn-glycero-3-phosphoethanolamine) is an 18 carbon saturated phospholipid that is covalently attached to the one terminus of PEG chain. DBCO, on the other hand, is linked to the other end of the PEG that can go Click Chemistry with azide without need any catalyst. Reaction between DBCO and azide allows the conjugation of DSPE PEG to azido functionalized molecules or materials with high efficiency. The strain-promoted 1,3-dipolar cycloaddition of cyclooctynes and azides, also termed as the Cu-free click reaction, is a bioorthogonal reaction that enables the conjugation of two molecules in aqueous solution. DBCO PEG derivatives possess fast kinetics and stability in aqueous buffer.
- Form: Solid;
- Color: Pale yellow to yellow;
- Solubility: Soluble in chloroform, warm water;
- Reactive group: DBCO;
- Reactive to: Azide (-N3);
- Lipid type: C18 phospholipid, saturated;
- Purity: >95%;
Copper-free Click reaction procedures:
- Prepare the azide-containing reagents in reaction buffer.
- Add DBCO reagents to azide containing reagents. Add 1 mol equivalent of limiting reagent to 1.5~3.0 mol equivalents of abundance reagent.
- Incubate the reaction at room temperature for 2~4 hours or 2~12 hours at 4 0C.
- Purify conjugates either by dialysis or size-exclusion chromatograph.
- Store at -20 0C. Protect from light. Avoid frequent thaw and freeze.
|PG2-DSNS-5k , DSPE-PEG-NHS|
|PG2-DSML-5k , DSPE PEG Maleimide, DSPE-PEG-MAL|
|PG2-AMDS-5k , DSPE PEG Amine, DSPE-PEG-NH2|
|PG2-DMML-5k , DMPE PEG Maleimide, DMPE-PEG-Mal|