Cholesterol PEG Folic acid
Synonym: Cholesterol PEG2000 Folic acid, Cholesteryl PEG2000 Folate, Folic acid PEG2000 Cholesterol, Folate PEG2000 Cholesterol, Cholesteryl PEG Folic acid
Cholesterol PEG Folic acid, also called cholesterol PEG folate, is one of Nanocs cholesterol lipid PEG derivatives that can be used for folate receptor targeting. Folic acid is also known as vitamin M, vitamin B9 or pteroyl-L-glutamic acid. Folic acid is an essential bioactive molecule for numerous biological functions. It participates in the synthesis, repairing and methylation of DNA as well as to act as a cofactor in many biological reactions. Cholesterol is an essential lipid component that forms cell membrane. Folic acid functionalized PEG cholesterol is lipophilic and it can dissolved both in organic solvents and aqueous solution. Cholesterol PEG Folate has high affinity towards folate receptor. This material has been used for targeted liposome drug delivery.
- Appearance (color): Yellow/orange;
- Appearance (form): Solid;
- PEG chain length: PEG2000, 45 PEG units;
- Solubility: Soluble in warm water; DMSO; DMF.
- Purity: >95%
- Store at -20 0C. Desiccate. Protect from light.
- Click here to see hundreds publications using Nanocs PEGs
|PG2-DSFA-2k , Folic acid PEG DSPE, DSPE-PEG-Folate|