Lipoic acid PEG COOH
Synonym: Lipoic acid PEG acid, LA-PEG-COOH, COOH-PEG-Lipoic acid, Thioctic acid PEG COOH.
Lipoic acid PEG COOH is one of Nanocs' reactive Lipoic acid PEG derivatives that have a lipoic acid on one PEG terminus and a carboxylic acid (COOH) on the other PEG end. Lipoic acid, also known as thioctic acid, is an important bioactive molecule participating in various biological processes. It is also a good metal chelator. Carboxyl functionalized lipoic acid PEG allows the attachment of lipoic acid to other molecules and materials through reaction between COOH and other functional groups. PEG linker bridged lipoic acid and COOH group offers better water solubility, flexible spacer length and minimal non-specific binding.
- Composition: Lipoic acid PEG COOH
- Appearance: Pale-yellow, off-white semi-solid to solid depends on MW of PEG
- Solubility: Soluble in water
- Functional group: Lipoic acid
- Reactive group: Carboxylic acid (-COOH)
- Reactive to: Amine (-NH2), Hydroxyl (-OH)
- Lipoic acid PEG COOH should be stored 4 0C or lower.
|PG2-CALA-3k , Lipoic acid PEG acid, LA-PEG-COOH|