ITO Coated PET Film, 25×75 mm
ITO (Inidum Tin Oxide) and FTO (fluorine doped tin oxide) Coated PET Plastic Film
ITO (Indium Tin Oxide) and FTO coated PET plastic film provided from Nanocs were made by coating ITO or FTO to one side of PET film. These ITO coated plastic film comes with different surface resistivity from 30 ohm/sq to 100 ohm/sq, with thickness around 0.17 mm. ITO coated PET film has been used in LCD/OLED devices and many other devices requiring high electrical conductivity and good optical transmission. Our ITO coated PET has excellent surface roughness around +-5 nm. Thickness of our ITO coating ranges from 50 nm to 700 nm depends on their surface resistivity. Optical transmission of these ITO coated plastic film is over 85% in the visible range.
Nanocs ITO Coated PET Film Specifications:
- Surface resistivity: 5~100 ohm/sq, see individual product label;
- PET plastic thickness: 0.17~0.22 mm;
- ITO thickness: 30~600 nm depends on ITO surface resistivity:
- Optical transmission: 83% to 90%;
- ITO PET size: 1 cm to 10 cm, customer size available upon request.