ITO Coated Glass Slides, 25x75x1.1 mm
ITO (Inidum Tin Oxide) and FTO (fluorine doped tin oxide) Coated Glass Slides
ITO (Indium Tin Oxide) and FTO coated glass slides provided from Nanocs were made by coating ITO or FTO to one side of soda lime glass. These ITO and/or FTO coated glass, also called transparent conductive glass (TCO), come with different surface resistivity from 5 ohm/sq to 100 ohm/sq, with thickness from 0.5 mm to 2.2 mm. ITO and FTO coated glass has been used in LCD/OLED devices and many other devices requiring high electrical conductivity and good optical transmission. Our ITO/FTO coated glass has excellent surface roughness around +-5 nm. Thickness of our ITO or FTO coating ranges from 50 nm to 700 nm depends on their surface resistivity. Optical transmission of these ITO coated glass is over 85% in the visible range.
Nanocs ITO/FTO Glass Specifications:
- Surface resistivity: 5~100 ohm/sq, see individual product label;
- Glass thickness: 0.55 mm, 1.1 mm or 2.2 mm;
- ITO thickness: 30~600 nm depends on ITO surface resistivity:
- Optical transmission: 83% to 90%;
- ITO glass size: 1 cm to 10 cm, customer size available upon request.