Synonym: 1,2-Dioleyloxy-3-dimethylaminopropane (DODMA)
DODMA (1,2-dioleyloxy-3-dimethylaminopropane) is an ionizable cationic lipid with a protonatable tertiary amine head group that shows positive charge at low pH. DODMA is highly efficient at encapsulating nucleic acid to form lipoplexes during synthesis by reducing the physiological pH, which readily passes through the cell membrane. These properties make DODMA highly suitable for transfection and drug delivery applications.
- Form: Liquid;
- Color: Colorless to light yellow;
- Molecule Formular: C41H81NO2;
- Molecular weight: 620.09;
- Lipid type: C18 un-saturated, ionizable lipids;
- Applications: Plasmid DNA, siRNA/miRNA and CRISPR/Cas9 delivery.
- Store at -20 0C; Protect from light.
Click to enlarge
|DOTAP-MS , DOTAP Methyl Sulfate|