Pyrene PEG Biotin, Biotin PEG Pyrene
travidin with high affinity. Pyrene labeled biotin thus can be used for fluorescent assay development and cellular structural study. PEG linker between Pyrene and Biotin offers better water solubility, less steric hindrance and enhanced stability. Compared to other common fluorescent dyes, Nanocs’ reactive fluorescent PEG dyes are brighter, more stable and easier to use. All our reactive fluorescent PEG dyes can be used directly in aqueous buffer without need adding any organic solvents.
- Composition: Pyrene PEG Biotin
- Appearance: Colorless solid;
- Solubility: Soluble in aqueous buffer;
- Functional group: Biotin;
- Reactive toward: Avidin, streptavidin or neutravidin;
- Ex/Em: 339 nm/384 nm.
- Store at -20 0C. Desiccate. Protect from light.