4-Cyano-N,N,N-trimethylbenzenaminium triflate (PTAB)
4-Cyano-N,N,N-trimethylbenzenaminium triflate (PTAB) is a precusor to synthesize a number of benzyl-guanidine radio imaging agents for PET, SPECT to image norepinephrine transportor (NET). PTAB has been used successfully to synthesize [18F]PFBG (Para-[18F]fluorobenzylguanidine), an excellent PET imaging agent to detect hNET expression in-vivo (1, 2).
- Appearance (form): Solid;
- Appearance (color): White:
- Molecular weight: 310.29 g/mol
- Purity: >98% (HPLC)
PTAB should be stored at -20 0C. Desiccate.
- Zhang, HW, et al Eur J Nucl Med Mol Imaging (2014) 41:322-332
- Zhang, HW, et al Clin Cancer Res 2014 20(8) 2182-2191