Dextran, Rhodamine B/RITC labeled
Dextran, Rhodamine B Labeled
Dextrans are naturally synthesized polysaccharides with good water solubility, low toxicity and varied molecular weights. Rhodamine B labeled Dextran, also called TRITC or RB dextran, is a pink colored dextran conjugate that emits red fluorescent light upon excited by light at 540-550 nm. Rhodamine B Dextran conjugates from Nanocs have high fluorescent intensity, essentially free of non-conjugated dyes. These products have been successfully used for imaging lymph nodes, neurons, blood vessels and many biological processes. They are also used for long-term tracers for live cells.
Nanocs provides a variety of chemically functionalized and bioconjugated dextran products with molecular weight ranged from 3,000 Da to 2,000 kDa. These functional dextrans were purified by size chromatography to remove non-conjugated molecules and ensure adequate applications both in-vitro and in-vivo. Nanocs also provides customized dextran products for your special needs.
- 1~50 Rhodamine dyes on each dextran molecule depends on molecular weight of dextran.
- Dextran conjugates provided in dried powder;
- Excitation/Emisson Wavelength: 544 nm/576 nm;
- Appearance (color): Pink to red;
- Solubility: Soluble in aqueous buffer.
- Store at 4-8 0C. Protect from light.
|DX3-RB-1 , Dextran, Rhodamine B/TRITC labeled|