Norbornene PEG FITC
Synonym: FITC PEG Norbornene, Norbornene PEG Fluorescein, FITC PEG5000 Norbornene
Norbornene PEG FITC is one of Nanocs fluorescent Click Chemistry PEG Reagents that have a Norbornene group on one end of PEG chain and a fluorescein dye molecule the other PEG terminus. Norbornene is a strain-promoted dienophile that has been used in thiol-ene click chemistry to react with thiols. It also an excellent Click Chemistry reagent used in tetrazine-norbornene cycloaddition. Meanwhile, FITC dye gives strong green fluorescence upon excited at 490 nm. Fluorescein PEG Norbornene thus can be easily detected with fluorescent instruments. PEG linker between Norbornene and FITC offers good water solubility, better stability or flexible linker structure.
- Form: Solid powder
- Color: Yellow
- Solubility: Soluble in water
- Reactive groups: Norbornene
- Reactive to: Thiol, tetrazine, amine
- Ex/Em wavelength: 495 nm/515 nm
- Purity: >95%
- Applications: Thiol-ene and tetrazine-norbornene click chemistry
- Store at -20 0C. Protect from light.
|PG4A-NB-10k , 4 arm Norbornene PEG|