DOPE PEG Biotin
Synonym: DOPE PEG2000 Biotin, DOPE PEG2k Biotin, Biotin PEG2000 DOPE, Biotin PEG2k DOPE, Biotin PEG DOPE, MW 2000
DOPE PEG Biotin is one of Nanocs' phospholipid PEG derivative that has an unsaturated C18 phospholipid (DOPE) at the one end of PEG chain and a biotin tag on the other terminus. DOPE has high hydrophobicity and it is one of essential phospholipids for the synthesis of liposome. Biotin, on the other hand, is a commonly used small molecule tag that can be easily recognized by streptavidin. DOPE PEG Biotin thus can be used to develop detection reagents in the study of cellular membrane and many other lipid structures.
- Appearance (form): Solid;
- Appearance (color): White;
- Lipid type: C18 unsaturated phosphoethanoamine, pegylated;
- PEG type: 2000 MW PEG;
- Functinal group: Biotin;
- Target: Avidin or streptavidin
- Store at -20 0C. Protect from light.