SF488-NHS, Sun Fluor™ 488 NHS
SFTM488 fluorophores aim to providing better fluorescent molecular tools for our customers. Besides their superior fluorescent properties, e.g. high brightness, super photo-stability, these fluorophores are designed to simplify your fluorescent labeling and detection process. SFTM488 fluorophores can be used directly in your aqueous working buffer without need adding any organic solvents. Elimination of organic solvents not only simplifies your labeling and detection process, it also provides additional protection of your molecules from damaging caused by some harsh organic solvents. In addition, SFTM fluorophores offer diversified chemically reactive and/or biologically active moieties that can be used directly for labeling, imaging and detecting of various molecules and particles. These fluorophores range from UV to near IR region and can be used both in-vitro and in-vivo imaging. In short, Nanocs SFTM fluorophores offer following advantages:
- High fluorescent intensity equal or greater than Alexa fluor or cyanine dyes;
- Excellent photo-stability with proprietary structure;
- Good water solubility and no organic solvents needed for labeling.
- Simplified labeling process with high labeling efficiency.
- Reactivity: Amine reactive, fast reaction;
- Solubility; Soluble in water and DMSO
- Ex/Em wavelength: 495/520 nm;
- Applications: Protein, enzyme and antibody labeling;
Store at -20 0C. Protect from light.