Dextran, Fluorescein labeled
Dextran, Fluorescein Labeled
Dextrans are naturally synthesized polysaccharides with good water solubility, low toxicity and defined molecular weight. Fluorescein labeled Dextran (FITC-Dextran) is a yellow colored dextran conjugate that emits green fluorescent light upon excited by light at 485-500 nm. Fluorescein Dextran conjugates from Nanocs have high fluorescent intensity, essentially free of non-conjugated dyes. These products have been successfully used for imaging lymph nodes, neurons, blood vessels and many biological processes. They are also used for long-term tracers for live cells.
Nanocs provides a variety of chemically functionalized and bioconjugated dextran products with molecular weight ranged from 3,000 Da to 2,000 kDa. These functional dextrans were purified by size chromatography to remove non-conjugated molecules and ensure adequate applications both in-vitro and in-vivo. Nanocs also provides customized dextran products for your special needs.
- 1~50 functional groups on each dextran molecule depends on molecular weight of dextran.
- Dextran conjugates provided either in water solution and dried powder;
- Excitation/Emisson Wavelength: 490 nm/515 nm;
- Appearance (color): Orange or yellow;
- Solubility: Soluble in aqueous buffer.
- Store at 4-8 0C. Protect from light.
|DX10-FC-1 , Dextran, FITC labeled|
|DX40-FC-1 , Dextran, FITC labeled|
|DX70-FC-1 , Dextran, FITC labeled|
|DX500-FC-1 , Dextran, FITC labeled|
|DX2000-FC-1 , Dextran, FITC labeled|
|DX20-FC-1 , Dextran, FITC labeled|